Knowledge is everywhere
The key to making the most of social media is listening to what your audience has to say about you, analysing the data and, finally, reaching social media business intelligence; using all these insights to know your customers better and improve your marketing strategy.
With the growing availability and popularity of opinion-rich resources on the Web, new opportunities arise as people now can actively use information technologies to seek out and understand the opinions of others. Opinions and reviews can now be easily posted on the Web, such as in social networks, review portals, blogs, Internet forums, and much more. These data are commonly referred to as user-generated content or user-generated media. Due to the vast amount of information becoming available with such user-generated content, specific techniques with opinion mining can be used in helping your organisation to gain information and inside knowledge that can aid your marketing campaign, policy making, vision, etc.
Who and Why
This set of services and solutions could be applicable and of interest to various companies and organisations involved in different domains. Particular interest can be identified among people within the communication and marketing industry:
- Advertisement agencies.
- Product and brand managers.
- Media organisations.
- Research agencies.
- Discover get feedback for image/position.
- Crisis/reputation management.
- Analyse competition.
- Get a live feed from the consumer’sworlds and habits.
- Find the underlying trends.
- Discover insights and consumer needs.
- Understanding and spot significant events and their impact.
- Apply sentiment to topics within a hierarchy specific to company goals.
- Measure how core business concepts are performing.
- Timely measure comparisons of sentiment against specific business objectives.
- Understand if a significant event is having inordinate impact with a daily data drill.
- Understand where critics/comments tend to congregate.
- Reveal the influence of specific sources of commentary in the blog and microblog space or in company’s intranet.
What do we do
Opinion mining, also known as sentiment analysis or Web content mining, concerns the identification of opinions that are expressed in a text and their classification as positive or negative. Is the process of determining the opinion held by an individual about a particular topic. A main task in the public service opinion mining is to classify the sentiments or polarity, i.e. negative or positive attitude expressed by citizens, on a public service-related topic in the document or text corpus on the Web.
INNOSYSTEMS is providing opinion mining tools and solutions, so that enterprises can harvest the social media listening advantages. Our company can help any potentially interested stakeholder regardless domain to listen, analyse, act and finally optimize their marketing strategy, products and social media presence according to what their target market is saying and sharing through various social networks.